Friday, December 2, 2011

The Reel Deal...Insider's Info.

Hey there gang!

Okay so I guess we owe you an apology because we got everyone reading the blog and then stopped adding content out of the blue (holidays, movie trailer, contract negotiations, our real jobs, cars breaking down, life...oh did I mention life?).

So...very sorry to all you faithful readers.  Paul, Daniel, and Buddy collapsed after giving birth to the teaser trailer.  I hope you've had the chance to check it out here.

The incomparable Chris Neumann is editing like a mad man.  I'm sure Paul has his eyes set for a follow up trailer...just as soon as he figures out what insane part of the his brain he wants to apply to it.

Also, we have cleverly tricked you into going to our Youtube site (see above)...we didn't put it out there without planning on using it.  There will be some things dropping on that channel that we may or may not notify you about them on the blog.

Also, you'll be seeing some changes to the website as we get closer to the film launch.  We have a talented guy helping us out (and patiently waiting for more content) named Joe Vanerio.

So I wanted to take a second this morning and say...

First sorry.

Second, Paul and I do read every comment, email, tweet, smoke signal, and carrier pigeon message (complaint) about the lack of posts and more importantly....When the hell is the movie coming out?

Soon, be patient...soon, my "precious".  Yikes.

Okay and in support of the folks who were there first...go see Buddy gigging this weekend, or Robby.  And Sarah appears in a crossover video online.  You can find it...I can't mention it by name due to a contractual agreement, but I watched it earlier and it was pretty cool.

Everyone have a great weekend!  We'll have some more stuff for you next week (I promise...I think....I hope...well...).

Sincerely,
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment