Friday, November 18, 2011

Coming Soon...


It's been a rough and tumble week, kids, but there is officially a light at the end of the tunnel. It is with great pride and baited breath that I make the following announcement:


Next Tue, 11/22, the first Victims of Circumstance trailer goes viral.



The trailer will be available here as well as on the VOC YouTube channel.

It was expertly cut by Daniel DeRousseau, one of the best montage-guys in the business. Dan sifted through the footage and in 2 minutes told the story it will take me over an hour to show. He is a monster when it comes to Trailers, plain and simple. The piece was scored by VOC's own Buddy Wayne Goettsch and I am dying to let you see it.

But you have to wait...just a little bit longer.

Enjoy your weekend, folks. Good things are right around the corner.

-paul

#vocfilm, #voctrailer

1 comment:

  1. It's Tuesday.... I'm jonesing to see the Trailer, so is my wife....

    ReplyDelete